Learning to Love Your Body
In this world, who do you love the most? Or who deserves the most love from you? My mind has been ticking since I read the question, I’m really curious. Who do I love? Whom should I love? Do I need to love someone? Different thoughts crossed my mind. Many faces popped into my head. Various faces flashed before my eyes. Several things came before me. Nothing was acceptable to me. My decision was uncertain. Nevertheless, I continued to think, who am I most in love with? Without thinking much, I found the answer. No doubt, we have to love ourselves. In other words, or more clearly the body of the man himself. Because the real partner in our life is our bodies. From birth to death only our body remains with us. We will have our shadow together, some say. Yet it should be noted that if there is no light, there is no shadow. Remember our body is our permanent address. The only property that belongs to us. Nobody will be with us if our body stops responding. In the event that our body stops responding, we’ll be alone. We are the only ones who can claim ownership over it. So, it is time for learning to love your body.
Love with Your Body
A body and its owner cannot stand apart from birth to death. It is our responsibility to take care of our bodies. How much attention do we give to our body so that it will take care of us? Our body responds to what we eat and how we maintain our health, how to cope with stress and how much rest it gets. It is only rest that gives the body the ability to heal. It is our responsibility to take care of our bodies since we are the true partners of our bodies. For long healthy life, make sure to take good care of your body. One wonders if anyone will ever hate their own body, may not hate, but we are struggling to conquer something without taking the time to love ourselves. Learning to love our body is very important because there is only one thing we can claim as our own: our body. Money comes today and leaves tomorrow. It’s the same with friends and relatives. All family members and friends behave this way. The mind must be taught and convinced that unless we love our bodies no one else can love and help them. So, it is time to give at least a little love and respect to our own bodies.
If You Love Your Body Keep These Things in Mind
When we are learning to love our bodies, we should start by looking at what our bodies need. To remain healthy, the body needs good food. Good food good health. Consuming a lot of spicy intoxicating food items leads to misuse of the body. This will adversely affect the smooth operation of the organs in the body. Basically, a human body is a single structure but it contains an array of organs. Remember these things.
· Our stomach gets upset if we don’t eat breakfast in time.
· It is frightening for the kidneys if the body doesn’t consume even ten glasses of water in twenty- four hours.
· The most beautiful part of a person’s body is their heart, and if it is not pure, then everything else cannot make up for it.
· When we go to bed late at night and get up after sunrise or very late, the gallbladder gets scared.
· Cold and stale food frighten the small intestine. So please avoid these.
· An overabundance of fried and spicy food fears the large intestine.
· Whenever junk food and fast food are consumed, the liver becomes upset.
· Excess salt and fat in the diet can make the heart anxious.
· During the digestion process, the pancreas cries out because the body has swallowed a lot of sweets.
· When we spend a lot of time in front of the screen our eyes can become restless. In the long run, too much screen time may result in severe eye problems.
· Whenever a negative thought enters the brain it gets scared.
· The moment the brain starts thinking negatively, the brain becomes frightened.
· The thought of enmity, the thought of fear, and the thought of jealousy pollute one’s mental frame and create fear in oneself.
- People who love their bodies must think of pleasure, beauty, peace, happiness, and courage.
- It is the calm mind that rejuvenates the body.
Every Person is Responsible for Taking Care of His or Her Own Body Parts
Our body parts need to be taken care of by us. Every person is responsible for taking care of his or her own body parts. Because the market does not offer these parts. Some of the parts available by kind persons are extremely expensive and very difficult to adjust to the human body. Therefore, maintain our health by giving a little extra attention to our body parts. The use of alcohol and smoking should be avoided when learning to love our bodies. These bad habits were not ingrained in us at birth. No one is born with a bottle or cigar in his mouth. In time his friends influence him into smoking and drinking and he later takes up the habit. Neither of these substances is good for the body. But sad to say, nowadays they are an integral part of an average person’s life. “lungs are like a sponge”. We all hear this advertisement all the time. A man after drinking alcohol is non-human. The problem is that it is tough to free a man addicted to alcohol. Human health can be threatened by alcohol and smoking. Human bodies can be completely destroyed by alcohol and smoking. So those who are learning to love their body keep a little distance from these two….Continue reading
You might also like: